Questions on the affect of the Affordable Health Care Reforms? Click on the Anthem reform at-a-glance and look to the far right-hand column with Self-funded (ASO) to see the provisions that are due for this year.
Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage - Basic information on your options.
Want Direct Deposit? Click on the Direct Deposit Enrollment form and never wait for your check in the mail again! Just complete the form and return to the Business Office - Attn: Benefits.
How to Apply for Working Papers
- Current SHS students can obtain working papers from the High School Guidance Office. Non-Students and out of town applicants can obtain them at Central Administration Business Office. Please call the business office at 860-572-0506 to be sure staff is available.
- Applicant must be present at time of application
- Click Here for a check list from the Connecticut Department of Labor to be sure you have everything you need.
- Click Here to make sure the job and hours you have been hired for is permitted by the State of Connecticut.
- Connecticut residents applying for work in another state must obtain their working papers in that jurisdiction.
- Connecticut residents intending to work in Rhode Island may call the Westerly Superintendent's Office at 401-348-2700 for instructions. The Westerly Superintendent's office is located at 23 Highland Avenue, Westerly RI (the former Babcock Hall School).
Commonly Requested Forms
Just select the name of the form you need, complete the document and return to the Business Office for processing.
|Personal Day Request Form||2017 CT W-4 Form||2017 Federal W-4 Form|
|Name Change Form|
|Personal Day Request Form||Added Teaching In-Service Compensation Request Form|
|Absentee Form||Address Change Form|
Substitute Pay Rates Effective July 1, 2016 (click here)
Proof of educational requirements (as needed) must be submitted WITH the application.