- 2017 State Assessment
- Student Registration
- District Forms
- Lunch Menus
- Report Card Information
- District Calendar
- Working Papers
In our continuing efforts to ensure that your child – and all children/students – in Stonington Public Schools are prepared for success, our teachers have implemented the Connecticut Core Standards that provide consistent guidelines in English language arts/literacy and mathematics at each grade level. These standards provide clear expectations of the knowledge, skills, and abilities students need to be successful beyond high school. The Smarter Balanced Assessment is aligned to the Connecticut Core Standards and is designed to assess student progress toward college and career readiness in mathematics, reading, and writing. Administered online, these assessments will adapt to each student’s ability, giving teachers and parents/guardians information to help students succeed.
Follow this link for more information on the Smarter Balanced Assessment
Stonington Public Schools uses an online enrollment program, InfoSnap, for student registration.
NEW students, please click on the New Student Registration link to create an InfoSnap account and complete the online registration. If you already have an account, you can sign in and create, continue or review an enrollment you have already started.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not complete until you establish residency at your child's school and health records have been approved.
RETURNING students, please click on the PowerSchool Parent Portal link to complete your student's registration.
ED 166 Disciplinary Offense Record (Revised 2/2014)
Special Education Forms
Please visit our Health and Wellness page for the current district forms.
How to Apply for Working Papers
- Current SHS students can obtain working papers from the High School Guidance Office. Non-Students and out of town applicants can obtain them at Central Administration Business Office. Please call the business office at 860-572-0506 to be sure staff is available.
- Applicant must be present at time of application
- Click Here for a check list from the Connecticut Department of Labor to be sure you have everything you need.
- Click Here to make sure the job and hours you have been hired for is permitted by the State of Connecticut.
- Connecticut residents applying for work in another state must obtain their working papers in that jurisdiction.
- Connecticut residents intending to work in Rhode Island may call the Westerly Superintendent's Office at 401-348-2700 for instructions. The Westerly Superintendent's office is located at 23 Highland Avenue, Westerly RI (the former Babcock Hall School).