- 2017-2018 District Assessment Calendar
- Student Registration
- District Forms
- Lunch Menus
- Report Card Dates, Conferences and Academic Progress Dates
- District Calendar
- Working Papers
|Grades 1-8||STAR 360||September 19 - 27|
|Kindergarten||STAR 360||October 10 - 27|
|K-12||LAS-Links||January 3 - March 9|
|K-8||STAR 360||January 9 - 17|
|11||Connecticut SAT School Day (Primary Test Date)||March 21|
|3-8||Connecticut Smarter Balanced||March 26 - May 25|
|3-8 & 11||Connecticut Alternate Assessment||March 26 - May 25|
|5 & 8||CMT||March 26 - May 25|
|5 & 8||CMT Skills Checklist||March 26 - May 25|
Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)
|March 26 - May 25|
|11||Connecticut SAT School Assessment (Makeup)||April 24 - 25|
|K-8||STAR 360||April 24 - May 2|
|5 & 8||Next Generation Science Standards (NGSS)|
Assessment Field Test
|April 30 - May 25|
|5, 8 & 11||NGSS Alternate Assessment Field Test||April 30 - May 25|
|11||Advanced Placement Test||AP Exam Dates|
Stonington Public Schools uses an online enrollment program, InfoSnap, for student registration.
NEW students, please click on the New Student Registration link to create an InfoSnap account and complete the online registration. If you already have an account, you can sign in and create, continue or review an enrollment you have already started.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not complete until you establish residency at your child's school and health records have been approved.
RETURNING students, please click on the PowerSchool Parent Portal link to complete your student's registration.
ED 166 Disciplinary Offense Record (Revised 2/2014)
Special Education Forms
Please visit our Health and Wellness page for the current district forms.
Report Card Flyer - Trimester 1
Report Card Flyer - Trimester 2
Report Card Flyer - Trimester 3
Stonington High School
Stonington High School 2017-2018 Reporting Academic Progress Dates
How to Apply for Working Papers
- Current SHS students can obtain working papers from the High School Guidance Office. Non-Students and out of town applicants can obtain them at Central Administration Business Office. Please call the business office at 860-572-0506 to be sure staff is available.
- Applicant must be present at time of application
- Click Here for a check list from the Connecticut Department of Labor to be sure you have everything you need.
- Click Here to make sure the job and hours you have been hired for is permitted by the State of Connecticut.
- Connecticut residents applying for work in another state must obtain their working papers in that jurisdiction.
- Connecticut residents intending to work in Rhode Island may call the Westerly Superintendent's Office at 401-348-2700 for instructions. The Westerly Superintendent's office is located at 23 Highland Avenue, Westerly RI (the former Babcock Hall School).