Utility Container


Mobile Menu Trigger (container)


Important Information for Parents:

Monthly Principal Newsletter 

Frequently Asked Questions:
If my child is sick or going to be late, what should I do?
When your child will be absent or tardy please remember to call the school at 599-5633 by 9:00 AM to let the office know.
If you get the answering machine, just press #2 for absences and leave your child’s name, teacher’s name and the reason they are going to be absent or tardy.

What is the Parent Involvement Compact?

As part of the federal act No Child Left Behind (NCLB) schools across the nation have been required by law to develop agreements with parents to ensure that all students meet with success as they move through the grades toward graduation from high school. These agreements are called Parental Involvement Compacts. For additional information, you can download the West Vine Street School Parental Involvement Compact here.

What should my child bring in for a snack?

We encourage parents to pack their child a healthy snack. See this list of healthy and safe snacks here. Also see our letter on Healthy Snacks.