- District Assessment Calendar
- Student Registration
- District Forms
- Lunch Menus
- Report Card Dates, Conferences and Academic Progress Dates
- District Calendar
- Working Papers
- Additional Resources
- Bus Routes
Stonington Public Schools uses an online enrollment program, InfoSnap, for student registration.
NEW students, please click on the New Student Registration link to create an InfoSnap account and complete the online registration. If you already have an account, you can sign in and create, continue or review an enrollment you have already started.
PLEASE NOTE: Registration is not complete until you establish residency at your child's school and health records have been approved.
RETURNING students, please click on the PowerSchool Parent Portal link to complete your student's registration.
ED 166 Disciplinary Offense Record (Revised 2/2014)
Special Education Forms
Please visit our Health and Wellness page for the current district forms.
School Year Lunch Menus
Beverages and alternative selections for each school are listed on the first page of each month:
School Nutrition Network - Includes some great information as well as a physical fitness tracker that can be used by parents, students and teachers. Check it out!!
All 6 of Stonington's schools are now enrolled in Team Nutrition. If you would like to join your school's "Team Nutrition" contact Becky Fowler at email@example.com.
Visit http://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/library.html for more information on Team Nutrition.
For additional information on what is new in school nutrition visit www.TrayTalk.org
Healthier US Schools Challenge - http://www.fns.usda.gov/tn/healthierus/index.html
Report Card Flyer - Trimester 1
Report Card Flyer - Trimester 2
Report Card Flyer - Trimester 3
Middle School Conferences and Report Card Dates
Stonington High School
Stonington High School Reporting Academic Progress Dates
How to Apply for Working Papers
- Current SHS students can obtain working papers from the High School Guidance Office. Non-Students and out of town applicants can obtain them at Central Administration Business Office. Please call the business office at 860-572-0506 to be sure staff is available.
- Applicant must be present at time of application
- Click Here for a check list from the Connecticut Department of Labor to be sure you have everything you need.
- Click Here to make sure the job and hours you have been hired for is permitted by the State of Connecticut.
- Connecticut residents applying for work in another state must obtain their working papers in that jurisdiction.
- Connecticut residents intending to work in Rhode Island may call the Westerly Superintendent's Office at 401-348-2700 for instructions. The Westerly Superintendent's office is located at 23 Highland Avenue, Westerly RI (the former Babcock Hall School).
Resource - Talking to Children About Death
Bullying Letter - Fall Notification
Health and Wellness
Kindergarten Registration Information
PowerSchool Parent Portal
SPS Professional Social Media List
Tylenol/Motrin Administration Parent Letter
Stonington Public Schools Section 504 Grievance Procedure
Pawcatuck Neighborhood Center
Weekender Backpack Food Program
Milk and food for 6 meals per enrolled child to take home for the weekend.
Click below for more information:
PNC Backpack Program